Warm Spinach Dip
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
- 1 ½ tablespoon Mountain Valley Seasonings Ranch
- bread, crackers and vegetables for serving
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- Steam the spinach until wilted. Let cool, then wring out all the excess water. Coarsely chop the spinach.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a small baking dish or skillet with cooking oil.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach, ranch dip mix, parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the spinach mixture into the prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted. Turn the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
- Serve with bread, crackers and vegetables.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 82mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 0.3mg