Italian Herb Baguette
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil, Chopped
- ¼ cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Long baguette
- 2 oz Goat cheese, soft
- Mountain Valley Seasonings Italian Bread Dip
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, mix the Italian Bread Dip Mix in ¼ cup olive oil. (Alternatively, you can sprinkle the Italian Bread Dip mix on top of the cheese in step 3 and drizzle the oil on top).
- Slice the Baguette lengthwise. Create a small channel by cutting a notch out of the center. Place baguette on baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Layer the channel with basil and goat cheese. Drizzle the Italian Bread Dip mixture over the bread.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts.