Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (Prep in Instant Pot)
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken Wings or Drumettes
- 2 TBS Mountain Valley Seasonings Ranch Dip/Dressing, divided
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 TBS Olive oil or Avocado Oil
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Add the drumettes to a large mixing bowl and toss with 1 TBS ranch dip/dressing mix.
- Place a cup of water in the bottom of an Instant Pot and place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add the chicken wings, place lid on Instant pot and cook for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- Place oven rack in the middle position of oven and pre-heat to 500°F.
- When pressure cooker is complete, do a quick release. (this takes about 2 minutes)
- Place drumettes in large bowl and toss with oil and minced garlic. Place chicken on lined baking sheet skin-side down and bake for 8-10 minutes. Broil a few minutes more until drumettes are crispy.
- Mix parmesan cheese and remaining Ranch Dip/dressing in a small bowl.
- Remove drumettes from oven and immediately coat with parmesan mixture.