Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours 5 mins
Total Time: 0 hours 35 mins
- 1 avocado
- ½ lemon
- 1 Cup chickpeas, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Tomatoes (I prefer grape or cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- ¼ Cup Fresh parsley
- ¾ Cup fresh bell pepper, diced
- ¼ Cup Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 TBS Mountain Valley Seasonings Italian Bread Dip or Savory Garlic
- Dice avocado and squeeze the juice of ½ a fresh lemon over it.
- Cut the rest of the vegetables and add to a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the chickpeas and stir ingredients together.
- Mix dressing and drizzle over salad.
- Add parsley and seasoning blend. Toss salad and refrigerate t least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories 214; Total Fat 8.9g; Sat. Fat 1.6g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 15mg; Total Carb. 28.3g; Fiber 9.2g; Total Sugars 6.5g; Protein 8g.